Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Beginnings

I am Susan Dougherty, I live in Ohio, and I am fascinated by genealogy. This year (2015) I want to share more of my research, because I know there are more people out there working on "my" family. I know it is our family.

I have posted some pictures on Ancestry.com, and within a few days most of them were downloaded by others. One person contacted me! I was thrilled (hello cousin!).

I "inherited" this interest from my grandmother, Florence Marie Dutton. In all the stuff she left me, I recently found this picture of her.

Florence Marie Dutton,
 about 1911, Marion, Ohio.

I hope to reach more cousins, and find out more about our family.

With that in mind, I am creating this blog and website, Whence We Came.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated.